Last month, we talked about hard and soft truck toppers...
And while those are some fantastic options for your truck topping needs, they aren’t the only options. This month we’d like to give you the insider information on a few more toppers that might be just what you need.
While hard and soft tops are definitely popular choices, we don’t want you to overlook retractable, fiberglass and one-piece hinged tops. These covers boast many positive features and definitely deserve to be considered when you’re choosing what works best for you trucking needs.
Let’s talk retractable tops. These tops are a great option if you are looking for good truck bed protection and security, plus easy bed access. The versatility of a retractable bed lets you load large, awkward sized items or keep the bed closed and secure.
Here are some of our favorites:
- Truck Gear: Synonymous with quality, you can’t go wrong with a cover from Truck Gear. And don’t forget, Truck Gear offers a lifetime warranty!
- ReTrax One MX –This cover is made from one piece of polycarbonate and retracts without hinges or moving mechanisms. You’ll also get a 2-year warranty if installed by dealer
- ReTrax Pro MX-Made with aluminum construction and extremely resilient, this is one tough cover. Plus, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Power Trax One-Strong construction, a low-profile design, and wireless remote make this truck topper the perfect option for durability and ease of use. If you buy this topper, it’s covered by a 3-year warranty. Plus, power and Integrated Rail System available on all the above toppers.
- M Series – This is a retractable truck bed cover that provides the security of a hard cover, slick look of a soft top, and the convenience of a retractable cover. This top is made with vinyl over aluminum and has a 3-year warranty.
- A Series – Made with all aluminum this truck topper gives ultimate security while maintaining a streamlined look. It provides total truck bed access and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- E Series – If you’re into ease of use, this electric power model is for you. Access your truck bed with a push of a button. As with all Roll-N-Lock truck covers, it’s strong and eye-catching. And you guessed it, it’s backed by a 3-year warranty
FIBERGLASS TONNEAUS AND CAMPER TOPS
Fiberglass is lightweight yet strong. These tops are easy to lift and secure into place but are very durable. They may be the best of both worlds if you are looking for something to provide good security for your truck bed that is also easy to manage. Plus, fiberglass covers have the advantage of looking great.
- LEER-We love the LEER fiberglass truck top. The cover is sleek and strong. It is high on performance and style. Not only do you get a top of the line cover, but you also get a limited lifetime warranty for structure and paint with a one-year warranty for hardware.
ONE PIECE HINGED TOPS
Lastly, a hinged tonneau cover is also a great option when it comes to topping your truck bed. Hinged tonneau covers give the strength of a hard top with the convenience of a soft top. Check out UnderCover premium truck beds. They’ve got several models to choose from, such as the Classic, SE, and Elite, all supported by a 6-year warranty, if installed by dealer. UnderCover also offers the LUX and Elite LX painted toppers for added style, which come with a lifetime warranty for paint and structure and a 1-year warranty for parts and hardware.
Hopefully, you‘ve got all the information you need to choose the best truck bed cover for your lifestyle!
With all these great options, you can’t go wrong. But whether you’ve made a decision or you need a little more help, at LINE-X of Savannah we’re here to talk you through it. We can help you make the perfect choice. And once you’ve made that choice, we’ll quickly get it installed onto your truck.
Come see us today!